GOLF UPDATE: March 25
DOWNERS GROVE GOLF CLUB IS REOPENING ON MARCH 26!
After receiving clarification from the Governor’s Office regarding the “stay at home” order as it relates to golf courses, the Downers Grove Golf Club will be OPEN STARTING MARCH 26 depending on weather conditions. This includes the driving range and shelter. Updated FAQ regarding “Stay at Home” order
OPEN WITH LIMITED OPERATIONS DUE TO COVID-19
Downers Grove Golf Club is taking precautions to keep our guests safe:
- Credit card transactions only (no cash).
- The Clubhouse will be closed (no restrooms available) including food and beverage service.
- No carts available; walking only.
- Longer tee time intervals to create increased social distancing between golfers.
- We are asking all golfers to leave the pin in the cup to limit contact.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available.
We are asking those who visit the Downers Grove Golf Club to practice the following recommendations provided by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19:
Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- For more information, visit cdc.gov.