Foursomes and Carts Starting May 29. Make your Tee Time Now!
We are extremely pleased to announce the following golf guidelines have been approved by the DCEO and will go into effect beginning Friday, May 29:
- 10-minute tee time intervals
- Golf carts are permitted for individual use or family groups (same household)
- Driving ranges, practice ranges, chipping greens, and putting greens are permitted with capacity restrictions
- Outdoor golf lessons will be available for individuals and groups of 10 or less, including the golf instructor(s)
- Pro Shop will reopen and comply with the retail guidelines
- Beverage carts will be available on the course
- Food and beverage service will be available for takeaway to be enjoyed on the patio or on the course (indoor dining is closed)
- Restrooms in the Clubhouse will be open
PHASE 3 MODIFICATIONS
- Following CDC recommendations and guidelines DGGC will be requiring all guests and staff to wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse. Masks do not need to be worn on the golf course during the round.
- Routine cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection of all locations, especially commonly touched surfaces, will be done frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer use will be encouraged and readily available to all customers.
- Modifications to bathroom stalls to minimize contact have been done.
- Plastic sneeze guards have been installed to create a barrier between the guest and staff during checkout.
- All golf carts and pull carts will be thoroughly sanitized after each use. Disinfectant will be applied to all contact areas of carts.
- Instructors will be required to wear a mask anytime they come within six feet of a student.
- Foursomes with 10 minute tee time intervals to create spacing between tee times and diminish backups on the course.
- Gas carts available with single riders – members of the same household will be allowed to ride together.
- Driving range capacity has been diminished to create additional spacing between guests.
- Indoor seating has been removed from the clubhouse with additional outdoor seating being added spaced out for social distancing.
- Leave the pin in the cup. A small device has been attached to the bottom of the flag stick to assist in the removal of your golf ball from the hole. You will be able to use your putter to extract the ball eliminating contact.
- Please rake any bunkers with your feet or club. To minimize contact, rakes will not be in the bunkers. Feel free to place your ball in the bunker for a good lie, or take a free drop outside of the bunker.
- When your round has concluded, please return any golf or pull carts to their designated area to be cleaned. Please throw away any trash left in the cart – this includes scorecard, pencil, tees, etc. Thank you!
- Remember social distancing practices and stand six feet away from your playing partners at all times. So, no more handshakes at the 18th green. No high-fives or even fist bumps after a great shot or a birdie. Maybe a bow, salute or a thumbs-up instead.